Punk / womens
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Womens Oxford Shoes
For additional information, please see our size guide.
The Finer Details
The Finer Details
The Quant is a nod to the British punk era. This men’s inspired monk strap shoe is crafted from genuine Italian leather and detailed with a red plaid accent, a brogue detailed toe and a classic silver buckle. The Quant pairs well with jeans or a black suit, and the comfortable fit will never disappoint.
How much does shipping cost in the US?
We offer $15 shipping anywhere within the contiguous United States. There is an additional charge for items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories outside of the contiguous states. If you need your item(s) sooner, please select an expedited shipping option (for US customers only).
How fast is your shipping?
Depending on where you are located, UPS Ground typically takes 3 to 7 business days. Please note: UPS 2nd Day Air shipments are only delivered Monday-Friday.
Where do you ship from?
We ship all online orders from our facility in Denver, Colorado.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes! You can select UPS 2nd Day Air (2-3 Day) shipping for an additional fee at checkout. Expedited shipping orders must be placed by 10 AM (MST) to be shipped same day.
Do you ship Internationally?
Embassy London USA services the U.S. market only.
We are happy to offer a refund, exchange (if size available), or online store credit for orders that meet the following criteria:
- Items must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition (will not accept damaged, altered, or worn) and must include all original packaging, box, and dust bag. Please do not affix shipping labels to our shoe boxes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards, final sale, sample sale, or shoe care products.
To start a free return, please have your 4 digit Order # (reference the PO# on your packing slip or the order # from your email confirmation, which are one in the same) and the email address you originally placed your order under and go to Returns.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return via our Return portal will not be accepted.
- You can select either - exchange for a different size (if stock is available), request store credit, or a refund to your original form of payment. Please note any original delivery costs WILL NOT be refunded.
- Returns are free and handled by UPS.
- Please note that all returns will require label(s) to be printed prior to returning package. UPS drop-off locations can be found here.
- We recommend also making a note of the UPS return tracking number.
You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed. Eligible refunds can only be credited to the form of payment used for your original order. Please keep in mind it can take some time for your credit card company to process and post the refund.
Currently, Embassy London USA offers two easy exchange options with free shipping, in the event you simply need a new size of the shoe or boot you originally ordered. During the exchange process, simply select an exchange for a new size. During checkout you will be prompted with two options:
o Send my exchange after I return: With this option, your order will not ship until you return your original purchase. If the item is no longer in stock by the time your return is received – you will be refunded your money and will receive a message alerting you that the item is out of stock and your money has been refunded.
o Instant Exchange: With this option, you will be prompted to enter a credit card to guarantee the return of your original order. Once you do this, your new order will ship immediately. In the event you do not return your original order within 14 days, your payment method will be charged for the exchange.
If you want to purchase an entirely different item (not a simple size exchange), the fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to make a separate purchase for the new item and return the item you have for a refund.
As a reminder our shoes are lovingly made in limited quantities in small, European factories. If you are considering a size exchange, we recommend using our instant exchange option to ensure your new size is in stock.
As always, our goal is for you to have the shoes you want.